Yamaha RGX121Z
Yamaha RGX121Z

STC-Shaped Guitar from Yamaha belonging to the RGX series.

Dazz_999 Dazz_999
Publié le 10/31/07 à 11:15
Made in Indonesia, 2 humbucker pickups and a single (middle) bridge with 22 frets floyd.
As for the settings is really simple (one tone knob plus another volume and a selector level 5) but effective enough to deploy a range of sounds quite varied

It's simple, the handle slides alone access to acute is simple (and the shape of the guitar is not for nothing) the form is fairly standard but very aesthetic when même.Elle seemed a little heavy but vite.Il you get used to just 3 shots knobs here and there to get a good sound condition to have a good amp downstream course

I play in a register enough metal so it suits me perfectly, I use a marshall mg 15 cdr makes a beautiful sound distortion as I like them clean and heavy to both

The sound can be very bold. . . . But not as clear as easily (and quality) is more comfortable with its crystalline fat is certain, however, to shred the above is far from the obstacle course

I use it for about 5 months I like the design (but it is valid for the entire range of Yamaha RGX) I tried a ltd forgot the model name and a peavey raptor I rabbatu on this one because the price is excellent value for the choice I gladly do it again with time and experience, because despite what she left under an agreement with its low price it still has potential in the frame