Acon Digital Releases DeVerberate 1.6
Acon Digital has released DeVerberate 1.6, adding reverb time estimation and quality improvements.
Acon Digital have updated their reverb reduction plug-in DeVerberate to version 1.6. DeVerberate is a plug-in that separates the direct sound from the reverberation, allowing users to attenuate or boost the reverberation already present in audio recordings. According to Acon Digital, the algorithms have been improved to better preserve the direct sound and reduce unwanted effects on the volume envelope. This new version also introduces the new automatic estimation of the reverberation time based on the incoming audio.
New features include:
- Improved algorithm to preserve the direct sound better and reduce unwanted effects on the envelope curve.
- New Automatic Estimation button to estimate the reverberation time automatically based on the incoming audio.
- Resizable graphical user interface.
- Fixed code signing issues under OS X.
- OS X installer now lets users choose which plug-ins to install (AAX, AU or VST).
Acon Digital DeVerberate is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh) for $99.90 (USD) from the Acon Digital Online Store. Supported plug-in formats include VST, AAX and AU (OS X only).
Viewers of this article also read...
- 70% off the Elysia Alpha Compressor Plugin Today's Plugin Alliance X-Mas calendar door has revealed the Elysia Alpha Compressor Plugin at the special price of $89.
- Chords Mania Software 2.0 Chords Mania Software has released its piano chords learning software in version 2.0
- Get the Speeldoos music box for €9 today only Today's offer from Sonokinetic's "12 days of Christmas" is the Kontakt virtual music box available for €9.