Voxengo BMS v2.0
Voxengo announce the release of BMS version 2.0 bass management system plugin for professional surround sound applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plugin formats, for Mac OS X (v.10.4.11 and later) and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)computers.
BMS is designed to extract and manipulate low-frequency content of non-LFE channels in up to 7.1 surround configurations.
The main purpose of BMS is to simplify evaluation of low-frequency content present in non-LFE channels during mastering. At the same
time, it is possible to mix extracted low-frequency content to the LFE (“Low Frequency Effects”) channel. An option to remove the extracted signal from non-LFE channels is also available.
In BMS you can specify a desired frequency of the crossover filter, and adjust its steepness.
The following features were added to BMS since version 1:
- The "Mute LFE Highs" switch added
- The "Bypass" management mode added
- Crossovers are minimum-phase now
- Maximal crossover steepness is -72 dB/oct now
- Zero processing latency
- Multi-platform support
- Preset manager
- User interface coloration
- User interface re-scaling
- Plug-in instance naming
- Bypass switch
Pricing & Availability:
Voxengo BMS end-user license is available for purchase on-line for USD 49.95 (note that if you order in August, 2011 you will receive 10% discount). Upgrading from the previous version costs USD 19.95 if the previous version was purchased earlier than 90 days from now; otherwise the upgrade is free during this grace period.
Demo version of BMS can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/bms
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cakewalk Music Creator 6 Cakewalk announced Music Creator 6, the newest version of its music-making software.
- NI Solid Mix Series & Transient Master Native Instruments announced two new products that expand its range of Guitar Rig-based studio effects: The new Solid Mix Series which emulates EQ and dynamics sections, and Transient Master, which recreates a hardware processor that provides transient processing.
- Native Instruments Studio Drummer Native Instruments announced Studio Drummer, a new instrument for the creation of acoustic drum tracks.