Modson Kreative
Modson Kreative

Desk/Workstation for Studio from Modson .

Red Led Red Led

«  Very good quality / price ratio »

Published on 01/15/14 at 01:00
I have the office for several weeks now and I am very satisfied. I could put it on the top shelf of my screen and my 26 inch pair of speakers EGG sE Electronics and I still have room for a hard drive and a UAD-2 Satellite. Both spaces 3U allow me to put the amp in my EGG and audio ULN-8 Metric Halo interface on the left side. The right side remains empty for the moment, but it may be filled one day!

The office is durable and does not scratch easily, not against the traces of sweat to see a little (I have the black model). One wipe from time to time is necessary if you want it to stay nickel. I love the fact that the feet are filled with foam to minimize vibrations.

I do not use the sliding shelf, because then I have to lower my chair and I have a bad back at the end of the day (I'm 1m93!), Shame about the office is not height adjustable. But tablet is perfect, the screen and the speakers are at a good height! The office is large enough to put a small MIDI Maschine Mikro and my 15-inch MacBook keyboard. I have more room than my old office, while Modson is narrower.

600 € is a great office: it changes my previous office which was purchased at IKEA necessarily much less suited for the home studio.