Studio Rta Producer Station
Studio Rta Producer Station
Anonymous
Published on 03/31/09 at 03:07
I am happy with the trs furniture, a change to have more of cable lying around.
It is well thought out with a chute to accommodate the rear son.
I fix the cables and power strips with plastic collars and the turn is played I can change up my stuff in 2 or 3 doses unplug ... phew.
And it's less good bordlique when you live in your home studio is not dsagrable.

Otherwise, it's chipboard and paper decor for the price it nanmoins honnte trs, sections of wood or mtal are adquate to load it. It is assembled well, the decor will ppier less wear but can not have everything this award and I think they made it very fun if you compare the prices of chipboard in the retail furniture.

Edit 2009: I find that use the screen is too high even when I would like to find an articulated arm that allows the screen to bring him down and when it ncessaire.