Philips SBC HP400
Philips SBC HP400
ricoute ricoute
Publié le 10/23/09 à 03:03
it is 6 months, I had bought for my teen

I myself an AKG K501 (not the same budget € 165) and another set of headphones as well a range Sony MDR V-150 (see criticism of it too)

I did not have too many illusions about the price of a headphone, I'm more accustomed to high-end headphones, but it's interesting to see what he gives.

LE +: restitution is honest in the sense that she is cheating Paset does not do too much (see Sony) and is open in the medium and treble
Comfort is pretty good

The - soundproofing not great but not a closed headphone I think he
rendering of discrete low enough (this is the cons part of a fairly free and open medium?
dynamic average (contrario Sony)

The R / QP not knowing he was outstanding after 7 months of use data nun bad contact at the socket so that the right ear with a random walk and intermittent, so I made (1 year guarantee ) to the store

IT seems to me to consider the diffi-acquisition (in my case the Exchange) with the same model as ds 6 months it will no longer under warranty and even if I go with a new headphone I'm not on it is immune from such false contacts!

So I turned instead to a Hs 301 JVC (but also with its share of bad contact and a cable of very poor quality that lasts 6 months to a year) and I think I see the side of Seineiser HD 201.