Ultrasone PRO 750
Ultrasone PRO 750

Studio headphone from Ultrasone belonging to the PRO series.

vogenhauer vogenhauer

«  Excellent accuracy »

Published on 02/09/12 at 17:07
1) How long you use it?
I use it for a year now can close. I can not do without even leaving it out on the subway listening to my iPod.

2) What is so special that you love the most, least?
+ A very wide frequency response
+ A precision in the low midrange / bass sound
+ Comfortable listening notable légé.
+ A spatial response found in other brands, with their S-Logic system.
(For the record, there is provided a demo CD with the headphones and the very first song I thought were really the instruments in the piece, bluff!)
+ A box and a nice design
+ The present sharp and very precise

-The price of 300 € in general. Personelement I bought on ebay<span style="position: absolute;"></span><span style="position: absolute;"></span> from a dealer in the U.S. seriously for 200 € including shipping (good deal)

3) Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Before I had a Sennheiser HD595 (open), I have used the Sennheiser HD25 and Sony MDR7506
Nothing beats experience ULTRASONE Pro 750

4) How would you rate the quality / price? With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Value for the regular price for the product quality. For some, this may seem expensive for a headset. But when you need a headphone monitoring of extreme precision, it is the price.
Here we pay for, with the finish, accessories and audio quality.

I pressed very curious to know what gives the pro 900 and other higher-end models