< Tous les avis Yamaha RH5MA
Yamaha RH5MA
boogi man boogi man
Published on 12/16/11 at 14:41
I have this headphone today acqurir
this is my first "real headphone"
THE FIRST costs on my RME HDSP laisserveur me ..
no frquences put forward, superb image stro short, frankly that's good for me.
j'coute parallle in with a pair of adam A8X RULES according to my pice
bcp and I hear more dtails in this headphone in my monitors ..
the effects of reverb I perois in my monitors are here Retailer, the pan over bcp prononcles saturation, ect .. mdiocres the quality of my mp3 got some experience as a result of .
j'tais party to take a 990 beyer APRS and have read reviews from around the world I was tempted and I do not really regret my choice.
4 of my 5 synths come home too so I am confident ...
I regret he is not comfortable, it does not include the ears, but hey that price you can not have everything!
with the same budget I would do this and some choice!
ayeaye yamaha!