Big Melon PSIonic
Big Melon Audio has released PSIonic, a dual band stereo imaging VST plug-in for precise and artifact-free stereo field control.
PSIonic can generate pan sweeps of stereo material. It is suited for panning loops and samples: the built in crossover allows you to separate the bass from the vocals and other instruments.
- Input dual pan and gain.
- Asymmetry control.
- Dual band gain and stereo width control.
- True stereo pan with non-discrete pan law selection.
- Built in vector scope.
- Mid/side encode and decode.
- Sample accurate automation (VST3).
- Uses SIMD instruction sets when available.
- Zero latency.
PSIonic doesn't use delay or filtering techniques that can cause phasiness or other signal coloration.
Pricing & Availability
PSIonic costs $40 and is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows in VST 2.4 and VST 3 effect plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- discoDSP Corona R2.3 Corona R2.3 is a 32 and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, up to 16 combine modes between oscillators, 8 destination matrix modulations, 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects with analog modeled filters.
- Kenton Modular Solo Kenton Electronics announces the availability of Modular Solo, a MIDI-to-CV convertor, designed specifically for use in the ‘small’ Eurorack (A100) modular synth system format.
- Revel Breezer Breezer is a audio and sample library manager which helps you to find and preview your audio files.