[MUSIKMESSE] Spatial Audio Designer
New Audio Technology present Spatial Audio Designer, an audio tool for creating content and monitoring in surround and 3D for movies, music and games.
New Audio Technology's Spatial Audio Designer (SAD) enables the mixing and monitoring of any surround or 3D format with speakers or standard headphones on any DAW.
Independently of the host DAW bus structures (which are commonly limited to eight channels), the SAD is said to enable the monitoring and mixing of all current and future audio formats, putting stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 11.1 and 13.1 only a mouse click away from each other. If no appropriate loudspeaker system is available, the SAD provides a flexible and personally adjustable HEADPHONE SURROUND 3D™ speaker virtualization for standard headphones.
The SAD can also import panning and volume automation data. Hence, an existing multi-channel 5.1 mix session is just minutes away from being a discrete 7.1 mix, and maybe someday of evolving to a 3D audio mix for cinema, home or mobile entertainment application.
For exhibition and event applications, the SAD is also available in special configurations to mix on format independent speaker arrays.
Format independent mixes with multiple speaker arrays using all three dimensions, at different distances and locations, can be created parallel or in one mix, opening new perspectives in the making of music, film, radio-play and game mixes.
- Plug-in for use with any professional application such as music, film, game, sound design and multimedia
- Mixing and monitoring with real speakers and common headphones
- All common 2D audio formats like stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 are available
- Supports all current and future 3D channel layouts like IMAX, 2+2+2+2, Auro-3D, DTS NeoX and 22.2
- Can use unlimited amount of sources
- Independent from the host bus structure
- Import of DAW automation data
- Custom made applications on demand for presentations and special venues
- Support of the eucon protocol for hardware controller access
- Supports 32/64 Bit DAWs
- System and/or common USB stick (no special dongle) licensing
- Headphone Surround 3D
- Samplingrates: 44.1 Khz, 48 Khz (88.2 Khz and higher are possible but not guaranteed, depending on host DAW, OS and system).
The “In-One” Version of the Spatial Audio Designer is a version of the Plug-in that is suited to address monitoring needs, meaning the user gets the headphone virtualisation for monitoring purposes but not all panning and routing options.
- Film Stage: € 1.349,00 (Licence valid for eight seats)
- Producer plus: € 389,00 (Licence valid for two seats)
- Producer: € 289,00 (Limited to Headphone Surround 3D and 8 discrete channel outputs - Licence valid for two seats)
- Virtual Producer: € 189,00 (Limited to Headphone Surround 3D - Licence valid for two seats)
- In-One: € 89,00 for SAD owners inclusive (Limited to 8 inputs and Headphone Surround 3D - Licence valid for two seats)
More details at www.newaudiotechnology.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Antelope booth A presentation of the Antelope Zen Tour, Live Clock & Goliath at Musikmesse 2016.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Softube British Class A for Console 1 At the Musikmesse, Softube demonstrate its Console 1 models of classic 1960s & 1970s Neve gear.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Zoom U-24 and U-44 Zoom presents the U-24 and U-44 audio interfaces, live from Musikmesse 2016.