Tabl Edit TablEdit

« Support is lacking, Moble Apps dont work »

Published on 07/26/21 at 15:25
Value For Money : Poor
Audience: Beginners
The owner wanted me to pay for the app twice to get cross operating system access and upon asking for a second code and explaining the mobile app problems got offended and gave some serious attitude and had no interest in making it right or helping out. He then asked what the issues were and I briefly described them... not elaborating too much because I was already annoyed at the lack of customer service. This app is outdated and the owner isn't doing a good job dealing with customers. worst software support I've experienced in a long time... or ever for that matter. The issue very easily could have been solved without frustration but Mathieu wanted to argue and act like what I was asking for was ridiculous when all the other music software companies have done exactly what I had asked for free of trouble. Very bummed. been a long time user and have a really sour taste in my mouth now and wont be continuing to recommend to my students. I've over the last decade recommended this software to at least a hundred students many of whom still use it on a daily basis. I've since switched to a couple different other programs that do more and are free of hassle. Soundslice works great and is gonna be one of my alternatives moving forward.