< Tous les avis Pioneer CDJ-400

Tabletop DJ player from Pioneer belonging to the CDJ series

nurgle nurgle

«  A very good product »

Published on 02/02/12 at 09:31
The CDJ 400 is primarily a product of entry-level professional platinum, and must be judged as such I think.
Indeed, although it is not the level of the CDJ 1000 and Big Sisters, the cdj 400 is comparable to the price, because except for the jog which I think is its only major flaw (too small asse and not nervous), it is of a similar type to the other cdj.
It completely respect the expectations of a pro as amateur dj, and offers the same basic services and essential dj than any other model in the range.
It is perfect for the discovery of the mix, and also agree to pro. She taught me to mix, and it is this that I made by hand (club mix now and prod), I have no regrets. From all my rookie mistakes, it does absolutely not.

The more unlike many I would say that is the price, as a model as good you will not find better at this price.

Is probably the least latency USB key, the lack of display (screen too small, no first hand of the song it's a shame ...).

10 notes that I attribute:

8 / 10 for the grip
9 / 10 for sound quality
6 / 10 for the jog
10/10 for buttons (similar to any other products, and a remarkable robustness)
9 / 10 for format compatibility
7 / 10 for the speed of USB charging
10/10 for Connectivity
8 / 10 for the price
9 / 10 durability, 5 years, tjr no problem with her, in great shape

As for the price, I advise you to buy not more than 650 euros, you can easily find;)
With the experience we always choose (or you want to) the models above, but this product is that like many CDJ.