< Tous les avis Pioneer CDJ-400

Alex Danza Alex Danza

«  TOP TOP »

Published on 04/07/12 at 11:19
How long you use it?
I have used them for 2 years in a club with a DJM800 in table.

Did you tried many other models before buying it?
the CDJ200, CDJ800's, then after the CDJ1000 and 2000.

What is so special that you love the most, least?
+ Her deadly accuracy, USB.

- A bit fragile

How would you rate the quality / price?
very correct

With experience, you do again this choice?
As I said, I used cdj100/200/800/1000/2000.
it's been six years since I worked in a club of 1000 I had recently sold beh I have to use the 400 ... 2 points for accuracy and especially the USB.
Knowing that 350 850 new range etc. are very below what was done before the malgrés us and the 2000 are still expensive, my choice was focused on the 400.

These are the plates that impressed me the most and with whom I most impressed also lol anecdote for when clients come sometimes discussed with me, I removed the headphones I calais tempo on the screen plates, I sent (note I speak for the house sound / Elecro, it works less well with funk / rap / rnb) I mounted the sound and I turned to continue to discuss ... guys do not understand how, for 1 minute 30 the two pieces were set without my hair cell editing a jog
once, as if using virtual DJ or other computer music :)

THIS IS FOR MY SHARE OF WAR MACHINES for electros mix.

Even with 2000 I worked a few times I have not done what is effect.

A BIG 9.5/10 for this product
(0.5 in the least for the fragile but well kept as this is all that is more resistant)