< Tous les avis Pioneer CDJ-800
Pioneer CDJ-800

Tabletop DJ player from Pioneer belonging to the CDJ series

Anonymous
Published on 09/19/04 at 18:25
Here I have to try the beast before ordering for a week and verdict
s' is the bomb and I find them even better than the 1000 mk2 which it functions less useful kind save those home points on a map frankly memory that will save more than a thousand points start on its memory card

Otherwise level adjustment s' is better faster than the 1000 to settle the start and stop of the plate seen that it is thanks to a button in place of two so overall this player is destine to dj spineless really take them for a technics cd player has the pure state the quick start function to return to the beginning of the Scratch on which every time the hand is redeposited on the board the only complaint I have is that s platinum is that it does not have the sound graph daytime viewing as the 1000MK2

If not outright purchase condones you don 'will not regret it believe me and yet I am a super tough gear levels but I have been really conquered