[NAMM] Stanton Magnetics C.324
Stanton has announced the release of the C.324, the companys newest slot loading tabletop DJ CD player.
The Stanton C.324 features MP3 and CD audio playback with onboard file and folder browsing, onboard pattern and real-time sequencer for drum machine style performances, seven on board digital effects, and a slot loading CD mechanism with LED for quick loading of CDs into the unit in low light situations. The jog wheel is touch sensitive and allows the DJ to scratch CDs.
The C.324 also boasts trigger pads for real-time sample / loop sequencing. This means that trigger patterns can now be recorded in real time and looped instantaneously, and drum patterns and loops can be manually re-sequenced and then looped again.
The C.324 can record loops and samples, with the length determined by the time setting, wich loops can be beat synchronized based off of the current song’s BPM. Once a beat synchronized loop has been set, it can be trimmed or expanded in real time by beat increment.
Key features :
- Tabletop CD player with touch sensitive jog wheel.
- CD slot drive mechanism.
- MP3 playback with text display and onboard file and folder browsing.
- Onboard pattern and real time sequencer.
- 7 beat synchronized digital effects: Filter, Auto Filter, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Transform, Pan.
- Beat synchronized sampling and looping with four trigger pads and cue memory.
- Auto and manual BPM control.
- Vinyl emulation with adjustable platter start / brake speed.
- Adjustable pitch (+/- 8%, 16%, 25%, 100%) with pitch blend and key lock.
- Anti-shock playback with auto cue.
- Blue LCD display with visual marketing.
- S/PDIF digital output.