Slate Digital Virtual Tape Machines
Slate Digital has released Virtual Tape Machinestape emulation plug-in.
It is designed to add the "big, fat, warm, deep, rich, sound" of Analog Tape Machines to DAW mixes.
Two machines were modeled including a 2 inch 16 track from NRG Recording, and a ½ inch 2 track machine from Howie Weinberg Mastering. The VTM is designed to give mixes an authentic analog vibe with dimension, fatness, depth, and warmth.
- Two tape machine types:
- 2" 16 track.
- 1/2" mastering deck.
- Two tape formulations.
- Two speeds: 15 ips and 30 ips.
- Noise reduction control and auto mute.
- Wow & Flutter control.
- Bass alignment control.
- Normal, Low & High Bias settings.
- Level Calibration.
- VU ballistics.
- Grouping control.
- Settings global or per channel.
- Tape reels start and stop in sync with DAW transport.
Price: $249 ($199 with customer loyalty voucher).
Formats: 32- / 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X; VST, AU and RTAS.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Quiet Art Wave Rider for Windows Quiet Art has released a Windows version of Wave Rider in RTAS and AAX formats.
- LSR SK_Drive & SK_Bright LSR audio has released two new plug-ins: SK_Driveand SK_Bright.
- Native Instruments 10-Year Special Native Instruments announced a limited 10-day sales special on Kontakt and 10 Kontakt Instruments, celebrating the sampler's 10th anniversary.