Universal Audio Ampex ATR-102
Universal Audio announces that the Ampex ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder is now available as a faithful plug-in emulation on the UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins platform.
The ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder Plug-In is designed to replicate the dynamics, frequency response, and saturation characteristics of the original hardware.
ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder Plug-In features include:
- Ampex-authenticated plug-in emulation of the ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder
- Provides tape sound, without the hassles of calibration, maintenance, tape degradation, etc.
- Adjustable (L/R) Tape Delay, Wow, Flutter, and Crosstalk
- Requires a UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card available from authorized dealers worldwide
- Models entire ATR-102 electronic path, including transformers, amplifiers, Input, Record. and Repro paths
- Featuring multiple Tape Formulas and Calibration Levels for mix down
- Independent L/R Input Gain (Record) and Output (Reproduce) Level
- IPS Speed/Emphasis Curve chooses between 3.75 NAB, 7.5 NAB, 7.5 CCIR, 15 NAB, 15 CCIR, 30 AES
- Independent L/R record Bias, Record EQ, and Playback EQs, with Auto and Manual Cal capabilities
Pricing & Availability:
Available for purchase via UA's Online Store, the Ampex ATR-102 Tape Recorder Plug-In sells for $349.00.
More information on the ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder Plug-In: www.uaudio.com/store/special-processing/ampex-atr-102.html
Viewers of this article also read...
- Novation Automap 4 Novation has announced Automap 4, the latest version of the control software that powers Novation controllers.
- Variety Of Sound BaxterEQ Variety Of Sound has released more details on BaxterEQ, a transparent mastering and mix buss shelving EQ plug-in for Windows.
- Rayzoon Jamstix 3.2 Rayzoon has released version 3.2.0 of its virtual drummer Jamstix.