DiMarzio DP384 The Chopper T
DiMarzio DP384 The Chopper T
duguy182 duguy182
Publié le 05/25/10 à 02:12
I already have a tone zone in bridge on my Start and I wanted to vary the pleasures on my TV (a bit like Richie Kotzen).
So I install the microphone heading acute (one can not put it somewhere else anyway).
In fact, a microphone and still very rock shred less than the tone zone. Both are very opposite but complement each other well (it's not uncommon to see a chopper in the inning with a tone zone in bridge).
At first I was a little unsettled but I realized that this micro respects much better dynamics than the tone zone and saturates more quickly with a clean sound (because of its side acute) that little openly attack the strings. It also gives great intermediate position on my TV)

In sum, a microphone with great presence and a strong character but still remains a great versatility when you put a bit of gain (heavy blues, rock, hard rock, metal shred see if we like the grain ).

I would do this choice but I would test it in the neck position of a stratum.