or
Create an account

or

Thread Where are you from??

• 92 replies
  • 81 participants
  • 30 followers
1 Where are you from??
I'm really interested where are you form?

I am form Slovenia, Europe. If you don't know much about geography that is a nice small country between tha Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia. :P :D
Show first post
Welcome UK !!!
.......................... If somebody does not want his AKAÏ AX-80 any more, it to make me sign ...........................

Quote: Clearly this site is just starting out - read your advert in Sound on Sound. You guys are obviously serious, let's hope this turns into a useful resource and community

which advert was it? the typo one?
Heh, didn't see any typos..
Less is more
Well that's a relief :oops:
Paris, France - but I live in Chicago, IL USA...

For those of you who don't know what this website is about (I saw this comment from a fellow Chicagoan!), first let me say that it really is a reference for musicians in France! It's a community of musicians, often songwriters, who use DAW as a tool, or are just crazy about whatever is sound related.

I think it's important to highlight that members are not only technical, computer ... geeks. It really is music-oriented. It has everything you want or need to know on all home studio products, but also all instruments, amps, effects... It has a forum dedicated to each and every product, + reviews, tests, tips, tutorials... and a nice classified adds search engine.

Let's help make it famous everywhere!

https://forums.en.audiofanzine.com/index%2Cidtopic%2C319211%2Cpage%2C1.html#4524180

Thanks!

Olivier
NO - Few notes of Blues, a zest of Funk, a tear of Soul... in French | My Website | MySpace
Hot and Sunny Tampa
Whoa, Florida's in da house!! :violent: :rocket: :mrg:
I'm from Parsi, France
Hi all, I'm from Edinbourg, Scotland :bravo: bravo Audiofanzin !!!
Metz - France :coucou: