Fender Special Edition Lite Ash Telecaster
Fender Special Edition Lite Ash Telecaster

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Telecaster series.

micka78 micka78
Publié le 10/28/07 à 19:04
- Guitar made in Korea
- 22 frets (jumbo), two single coil pickups, Seymour Duncan brand (one in the neck position and the second in the bridge position)
- Vintage bridge with 3 saddles for harmonic settings, etc ...
- 1 volume knob, 1 tone knob, a 3-position switch (neck, neck-bridge, bridge) - currently, the config of origin of a TV.
- Manche "birdeye" (speckled) profile "C", maple fingerboard.

- Telecaster is a handle, so, yes, very nice, very comfortable, and the key is maple, so it's a good thing.
- Access to acute not easy (or difficult), demands a little swaying to do so.
- His weight is "normal", even if this model is the "Light" version of the original Telecaster.
- Gets it easy to sound good? ... It's a TELE = = D

- It suits my style (pop / rock)
- I still play on a small 15W amp, but I plan to buy a 100W (with Marshall, I think ...) and for the moment, it suits me perfectly.
- It's a versatile guitar, it adapts to all playing styles, techniques (tapping very nice - just to name a technique -)

I bought the guitar at a private early last September (2007) was a disaster ... A huge sticker was stuck on the table (towards the bridge), the tone knob was screwed badly, the input jack was bent, and some paint chips in places, but other than that, the guitar was still well maintained . At the price it costs (in a French music store) right now, it approaches the € 600 (less on Thomann, 400 ...), I think I got it for 350 €.

Of course, after the investment (whether in OCCAZ 'or nine), a TV to defects ... For my part, I replaced the input jack with another, much stronger, I screwed the tone knob, tighten the screws for the strap.

( http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=entrejacktelecasterlitecy2.jpg )
The input jack "classic" in the Lite Ash

( http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0143mh0uk4.jpg )
The new input jack (much stronger)

Photos that are present on the net are wrong (especially the logo, which is not the same on the site off of Fender or Fender in the mag)

( http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0077pj2jb3.jpg )
Overview of the guitar (here Artic White)

( http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0079uj6.jpg )
And finally, the real logo "Fender"

That's the opinion of the "Lite Ash Telecaster Special Edition". Feel free to contact me if you want more info on the guitar

Good guitar at all!