Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster HH
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster HH

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Telecaster series.

Renaud74 Renaud74
Publié le 11/29/06 à 00:54
Made in kore with micro spitables single double (di Marzio) tonalite and volume adjustable single or double pass to the microphones

Handle very thin (but very pleasant for those who love it because it's totally different to handle a gibson for example) access to your normal acute telecaster like all is well balanced and not too heavy because it is less thick than a tele normal

It can do many things to the sound level with humbuckers you get a well filled with catchy and simple we get a more funky (crunch)

I have 2 years and I really love the system for micro Spiter but I've never been to the handle very fine too precise for me which is more accustomed to by gibson cons I made this choice to among many guitar and I chose it for the sound it sends but with the experience I realize that I would have done better to take a gibson because touch me in the neck is much more