SKnote has announced the release of Attackease, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Attackease is designed to take an audio input (i.e. a drum mic track) and separate the incoming audio into two tracks, attack and sustain, with selectable threshold and time constants.
Attack and sustain can be processed separately and then re-combined. Internal compressors for attack and sustain are included.
Really different from a compressor, any external processor can be used to further process attack and sustain. The plug-in can trigger MIDI notes on attack (with selectable channel and note number).
- Analysis, attack, sustain and MIDI sections.
- Automatable threshold (for accurate triggering).
- Included attack and sustain separate compressors.
- Internal or external sidechain with internal sidechain filter (for a more accurate triggering).
- MIDI output on trigger (with selectable channel and note number).
- Separate outputs for attack and sustain (for further processing).
Pricing & Availability
Priced at €129 (+tax, where applicable), Attackease is available now as a VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.