< Tous les avis ENGL E320 Thunder 50 Reverb Combo
ENGL E320 Thunder 50 Reverb Combo

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from ENGL belonging to the Thunder series

ironflower ironflower
Published on 08/22/08 at 17:05
The notice demachefer is very complete, nothing to add

Amp very "roots", version Plugg and play. I will not paraphrase the previous opinion which is very comprehensive, but I would add that this amp has its personnalité.L 'simple equalizer does not change the sound drastically commej'ai have read and it normal.Cet amp has its personality and is not an amp son.Ce passepartout or knob of a sudden we change it style.Certain complain, I take that as a guarantee of quality.
This is an amp for rock

I tend jouedu alternative rock noise and that's fine
I love the crunch and big guitar disto.Ma current does not lend itself well to his clair.donc I do not use it much, but it's a matter of scratching, no amp
I was looking for an amp every lamp a little way off the beaten track.
Marshall is not great, exept the high end finishes are limited, fragile knobs, the amp can fail ...
Fender is cool, but good clear sound distortion blah, and then the hot road is probably the best-selling amp in its class
Mesa also is good but you have to like this sound very American and I'm more into his English
Orange is an interresting alternative, but equivalent to thunder, so the small combo does not sound clear adjustable boring ... ... I buy a big one day ...
H-Kn'apas equivalent in quality termederapport prixen now

I prefer to explain my choices you explain sounds (previous notice)

But I think it has a default: the reverb is nulle.C is not too serious
Otherwise it is not meant to play quietly, to make it sound you have to play a 3 which is already seen the violent power of the engine

Finally I find the reverb exellent to play heavy rhythms and chopped. the only limit is to type in trips to Mogwai or Jeff Buckley

I have a few months and I just started thinking about playing with him I made a effets.Grace sacred progress. I love the sound
The value for money is good. It's good quality and is well within the average price of concurence.De anyway if you like the sound must be breaking the bank's how
I'll be curious to compare against by screamer, something I could not do.
This is not the amp "ultimate" but a very good amp that deserves to be known