Fender Blues Junior
Fender Blues Junior

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Fender belonging to the Blues Junior series.

Anonymous
Published on 01/09/09 at 20:26
See below

USE

Very simple config
this is what I needed
I customary due to turn the knobs, including live, to find what I want
the amp responds very well (the habit) such use
I'm not a fan of the FAT, which compresses too acute got my
damage, for once they had set the boost footswitch
and not on the reverb (still not understood why !, to fade ... I do not know)

SONORITS

I played professionally in many different styles
the amp is top !!
he does not like the powerful double (my taste) the sound becomes dull and compress ... beeeerk
this is very subjective, but I had a lucille, and the couple n'tait terrible.
with tl or a Start, shit is serious better !!
we do not have the choice of a 'low gain' in between so not everything.
the rverb is a bit zero, I find nothing at all ... but no balance
no one is perfect, that's when even my main amp

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for more than a year in contexts very varis
I never retrouv me even short power
has sent !!!
V1 by changing the lamp, I could get a longer run clear
suddenly, the Pramp background saturation is much more natural
I am using more than fat, which crushes the sound ...
its advantage gnial
15 kg small size, high power (if I miss, I put the amp above)
formidable weapon for the small and big scenes
provided one knows how to use
this is not the most versatile amp that is, but sre and robust value