Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Fender belonging to the Hot Rod Deluxe series.

xavbox xavbox
Publié le 06/14/06 à 01:35
Amp very nice lamp.
It delivers 40w, but watch this tape (I have never exceeded 3 on the volume by repeated).
After it is very simple: we put on, we removed the stanby and opening wide his ears. It sounds now, not to be a genius to find the acoustic sound that goes well.
Level stuff, it's solid and heavy (for its small size), there are all sorts of input and output that will satisfy the majority (2 inputs, an effects loop, footswitch ...).

As mentioned above, it can not be simpler.
Volume equalo, gain and volume dedicated to reverb and distortion: and you'll be doing.
Seriously, I love me! No need to get lost in menus billion to settle some unknown parameter not found, then it's old and all the charm of these amps.
We quickly found his little sound. Me myself I like to dig the sound (lower medium).
In addition we feel that we not turn the knobs for nothing;)
Manual ... that yes I? I have not even watched it was in the box. lol!

What's clear my friends! But what a sound! Frankly, it has it all: The low round and clear, sharp and fine, precise, captivating. All the quality of Fender tube sound.
I play it with a telecaster deluxe: what a gas, it gives me the perfect marriage. We get as many sounds very round and smooth as sharp and stubborn. Sometimes I leave my Ibanez 7 string in order to clear the hatches, well it sounds good and it looks really the difference between the guitars (which may be useful).
The BIG problem is the channel distortion. It's not neat enough for my taste. If you have a hard rhythm, it's not too much stuff (quickly forgotten if you use a good distortion pedal, mesa lol). on the other hand for solos vintage, it gives a really nice fuzz.

I use this amp every day for 6 months and I can not get enough.
The sound is really good, aside from the popping sound that leaves a bit to be desired, let ...
The tool is solid, very well accepted transport (when the lamps are cold!).
I tried a lot of gear before you choose and there is no contest for price, none equal. This is a good choice for lovers of pop rock, blues, jazz, etc. ... you meet the living room to the large concert hall.