Ibanez VBG Valbee
Ibanez VBG Valbee

VBG Valbee, Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Ibanez.

satare 03/21/2009

Ibanez VBG Valbee : satare's user review

Amp 5W Lamps,
Ffects loop without SETTING THE volume, headphone output.
Rglages volume, gain, treeble, medium, and bass prsence

An outlet baffle does more than many would view!
The speaker 8 "is pretty bad

Extra simple configuration is a single channel amp with a boost, no surprises. That said, would also have an output Footswich t good view (but ... We do not play in a group with this kind of amp ... Whatever )
I did not have the manual, but as with all amps of this kind, they only serve gnralement nothing.

Level Sound: Ok, the it works well; D I play mostly blues / rock with the clean sounds are really nice, they may be going on everywhere typs, thanks to the legalization active electronic

A high gain: it has against a distortion here trs go anywhere, I think. A decrease in volume can be heard when changing "channel" (this from two diodes that can be removed without problem, losing the characters nanmoins Hi Gain of it.)

I bought it in September 2008 and have jou "as is" for 3 months. Then I just wanted to amliorer: I opened the belly, I rout the son of the speaker to a female jack to give it a 4ohms hp output, and have deleted the 2 diodes cited above. Rsultat: What potato! In an apartment, I can not push more than 1 channel boost, which for once is more powerful than the clean channel (no normment, but all the same )
The gain level is greatly reduced up big I get an overdrive, but I do not regret the change at all (I built him a wooden box for the head amp into 4ohms and plays with pedals for overdrive / distortion upstream.)
-> Need the effects loop.
In short, a good investment base, which rvle be even better with a small modif (Especially if you buy OCCAZ ...)