Vox AC15H1TV
fred_etc fred_etc
Publié le 09/21/08 à 01:29
I AC15H1TVL model, the difference is that cable and mahogany finish by hand. It is supposedly a factory 500. I think in reality we can multiply that by 10 when you see all the stores that have stocks
Compared with the previous opinion I add that there is no reverb and no gain adjustment.
So the distortion has been pushing the volume, has the old!
What exactly is the credo of this 2 in 1, because it integrates into a single amplifier exact replica of the models 58 and 63. I read some opinions of people with the original who say that this amp reproduces exactly the same sound.
It appears also that it is very intensive lamps.

The adjustments are very simple.
We obtain very easily a good sound.
The manual is clear, we can do without but it provides interesting explanations.
This is an amp that has a lot of chest. I could not push it so far, because it is very heavy and I did not have the courage to move in the studio. Especially since the vox are known to have low reliability. There are in the same Mahogany finish 30W version, I saw it and it is monstrous, despite the two knobs I think it must be untransportable! Not to mention the whammy on the portfolio at the time to change the hundreds of lamps (in only slight exaggeration).
So I played with in house currently.

As it sounds perfectly clear.

The distortion I get with pedals.
My configuration is a twin-tube Seymour Duncan + a Rocktron Metal Planet that I mix with a boss L2. In this configuration we have simplent need any other pedal, because the possibilities are endless and you can play absolutely every conceivable distortions.
I add the pedal to HOlYGrail electroharmonix, which recreates to perfection the sweetest of spring reverb.

But for a little more versatility I would advise a firm to connect with HP East + rock when it comes to turn up the distortion.

I put around 10 because this amp is approaching perfection.
And its only defects, due to the side strips are a quality as it leaves the freedom to completely fill as desired.
I almost buy a second. Only the lack of space made me go back. But I regret it.