Bogner announces the Alchemist, a new series of amps inspired by the classic and characteristic Californian amp sounds.
The Alchemist embodies a modern approach to vintage designs, providing rich tones from a sophisticated arrangement of simple circuits, currents, metal and wood.
Channel 1 starts clean with open top-end and tight bottom-end, opens gradually to present simmering blues tones. Advancing toward saturation, while Crunch mode turns up the heat adding pick response and increased tonal complexity.
Channel 2 invokes the famous white-hot Bogner gain: creamy, modern and screaming with sustain. The selectable power section can be turned from 40 watts to 20. Reverb and Delay sections are also included.
The Alchemist series will feature 1×12 & 2×12 open back combos as well as separate head and 2×12 cabinet.
* 6L6 class-AB power section and five-12AX7 preamp; selectable power section
* Channel 1 (gold): Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Volume, Crunch mode, variable Bright, Deep switch
* Channel 2 (mercury): Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Volume, variable Bright, Mid Shift
* Shared: in parallel, Reverb Type, Reverb Level, Delay Type, Delay Level, Delay Repeats (Feedback), Tap Tempo
* Premium Celestion® speakers
* Four-button footswitch included. Functions: Channel Select, Boost, Delay, Reverb
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.