Marshall 2204 JMP Master Volume Lead [1975-1981]
Marshall 2204 JMP Master Volume Lead [1975-1981]

Tube Guitar Amp Head from Marshall belonging to the JMP series.

Guignol84 Guignol84
Publié le 08/03/07 à 04:02
50W all-tube amp. Mine is 1978, of APRS that I could read on the net, is the ancestor of the legendary JCM 800 and wiring diagrams of prsentent trs broad similarities.
It's basic: four 3-band master volume, pre-amp and prsence. A single channel, no rverb, no effects loop.
Simple, effective, Rock'n'roll!

Reduces the number of small buttons that turn greatly simplifies things, all APRS dpend of Grat uses it, much less my personal hard to find a good sound with my Les Paul that with my TV '.
However beware! It is a viel amp, do not have the versatile atend a brand new Engl example is not the same spirit.
Another small problem of not bte dlivre me his whole volume has a "srieux" (between 1 / 3 and 2 / 3 of the master volume). In this volume, the natural compression fte and invites himself wonderfully sublime sound, a rare sensation!

It is ideally suited my style of music. IDAL is the amp to play rock and roll, old mtal, punk ...
As you can see, it is difficult (if not impossible) to optenir a clear lens type Fender, it's really not for a.
Branch only a guitar and get a sound that goes with a sumptuous hot bluesy crunch sound more rock type ACDC old.
Little info by the way, the sound will be trs diffrent a cab from another. I play this amp on and on G12T75 G12M Greenback and the diffrence is obvious! The G12T75, more powerful than GrennBack, dlivrent a more garish, more aggressive. APRS dpend gots any course (personally, although Aduls right now, I do not like the V30, too violent to top medium).
Personally, I use a TS9 which increases the gain level while the Personal concervant of this wonderful craft and an MXR micro-amp used to give a bit more attack. The whole gives a rsultat TERRIBLE!
I do not use other effects, I think adnaturerait sound.

I use it for 6 months and ending for the more time passes, the more I love it! I also possde combo Engl Thender 50 and the enjoyment is in the JMP del It's not a versatile amp trs but no matter! Prfre I have a clean and beautiful as her 10 ways!
APRS you ... for me it's seen it all!