Peavey announced the debut of the new Peavey 3120 guitar amplifier head, a three-channel amp with 120 watts of power and a trio of distinct voices.
The Lead and Rhythm channels feature gain and volume controls and an active three-band EQ, while the Clean channel is designed to offer rounded tones crafted by a passive three-band EQ and volume control. A global master volume governs the amount of power put out by its four EL34 or 6L6GC power-amp tubes, while the gain controls on the Lead and Rhythm channels adjust the amount of 12AX7 gain saturation.
The 3120 rear panel hosts a Peavey custom tone control feature: a three-setting damping switch designed to alter speaker resonance to create tight, medium and loose tones. Also on the rear panel is a footswitchable effects loop with dedicated send and return controls and a line out with level control.
- 120 watts into 16, 8 or 4 ohms (switchable)
- Four EL34 and four 12AX7 tubes
- Power amp switchable to use EL34 or 6L6GC tubes
- Three footswitchable channels
- Clean channel features volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Rhythm channel features gain, volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Lead channel features gain, volume, bass, mid and treble controls
- Master volume control
- Damping switch for tight, medium or loose response
- Footswitchable effects loop with send and return controls
- Line out with level control
- Made in the U.S.A.
US MRSP: $1324.99
For more info, check out: www.peavey.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.