Peavey announced the new Butcher guitar amplifier, a 100-watt, all-tube head that specializes in “innovative versatility and timeless, brutal British tone,” according to the manufacturer.
Both channels include a separate, footswitchable gain boost, while the Crunch channel also has a six-way attack selector that adjusts the low-end attack of the amplifier—a feature designed to help match the head to various speaker enclosures.
• Two independent channels, Clean and Crunch
• 100 watts into 16, 8 or 4 ohms
• Half-power switch drops the output to 50 watts
• 4 x EL34 power amp tubes
• 5 × 12AX7 preamp tubes
• Three-band EQ on each channel
• Global Presence
• Two Master Volume controls
• Global Master Volume Boost with switch and level control
• Six-way Attack control on Crunch channel
• Pre-gain Boost switch on both channels
• Built-in MSDI™ microphone-simulated direct XLR output
• Line out with level control
• Active effects loop with send and return level control
• Tube bias adjustments on back panel
• Four-button footswitch included
• Made in the U.S.A.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.