[NAMM] Ola Englund signs with the Randall Satan
Ola Englund will have the place of honneur this year at NAMM, with a new series of Washburn guitars and a Randall Signature amp head.
Ola Englund collaborated with Randall to create Satan, a new all-tube 120W amp head to deliver huge sound and power with its new Washburn Parallaxe guitars.
- 2 channels, 4 operation modes
- 6x 12AX7 preamp valves and 2x 6L6/KT88 power tubes
- Active/Passive inputs
- Boost “Kill” mode
- 6irth and 6rind gain for separate low and high frequency control
- Sweep feature to vary to tone stack control point
- Full EQ on both channels
- Presence and Depth controls
- Series/Parallel effect loop
- 2-button footswitch included
US street price is $1996.66 and Satan will be available in Q1, 2014. More info soon at www.randallamplifiers.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Boss completes its ME multi-effect series The ME-80 becomes in 2014 the flagship multi-effect controller in the Boss ME Series, and the device will be showcased at NAMM next week.
- [NAMM] 2 new Boss OD-1X and DS-1X pedals Boss introduces two new overdrive and distortion pedals that will be showcased next week at Winter NAMM 2014.
- Pigtronix released Echolution 2 Pigtronix announces the availability of the second version of its Echolution delay/echo pedal, which is available in two standard and Deluxe versions.