Sovtek MIG 50
ben ito ben ito
Publié le 01/23/09 à 10:57
Amp 50W lamps mounted in a well 6L6 Rican,
Between two: one normal and one bright
A master volume and between each of rglage treeble, bass, middle and common presence of two entrances,
Connections 4, 8 or 16 Homs
Possibility to plug into 110 or 230 volts depending on the country where we play,
The head is small and lightweight but It was set up really well and beautiful,
I bought for OCCAZ CHRE not in a state impeccable
I always come back no ....

Usage is very simple
I use a attnuateur for crunchy sounds low volume (thank you Lionel for attnuateur);
the presence of rglage is very useful, just before it acquired his former posseceur had changed the volume pot (they really work on the sound)
The rglage frequency drives is comparable to that of current high-end amp (mesa, marshall)
The volume rglage DDI allows each channel by an A / B to have a boxing channel saturated (with the combination of a pedal) and a clicking sound in brilliant fashion with any two a slection volume DIFFERENT, trs intressant the type of game
I plug it on or celestion G12T I hte to couple an electro voice ...
But I have to buy a cabinet with 2X12 and 1X15 randall while the eminence legend, and it really sends a very balanced has not blur is very clean.

I try a little while, but I love the blues to funk, heavy metal and trash,
I play the blues with the attenuator to be full of harmonic crunch for the funk I play clean or crunch trslger for the heavy I used my silver dragon from Rocktron mode AWAKEN for the trash I opt for the mode of the silver dragon slayer.
Mtal for the MT2 will also very much dedicated I assure playing on Frequencies of the pedal and the amp.
With the silver dragon I can play the TDCA, the ledzep in the channel slayer j'atteind very heavy just the big fat ditto that spot.
Mt2 with a ditto I compress very own style and metallica.
The clean channel is DIFFERENT from a Marshall or Fender, it is rounder than a marshall,
the lack of reverb brotherhoods him a little less depth compared a fender reverb mode,
However, this latter may be overcome by adding a pedal as Ibanez UE 300
The channel is very bright for slamming funk Hendryxien, love ... hummmm

-The sound is a clean vraimant typ Excellent in both normal and shiny
it is used with an amp pedal to have his own sound, a sound .... From Manir very very good stuff

I use it for 4 months, I try to try as much as possible amp for me as the Ides mesa, marshall, fender, laney, crate, HG ....
The sound is a matter of taste,
If you want to sound like blues junior, bought it and continue your way on the Sovtek,
but if you test the OCCAZ because its too hard, especially master lev?
If you want your sound, get a distortion pedal for that long you have chosen, a wah pedal as the other, while the analog and the sound is okay ....