Art Tube MP
Art Tube MP
jeangusyoung jeangusyoung
Publié le 01/01/10 à 05:37
What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)

A tube

Is this a rack or rack-mount model?

Stacking may not rack

What are the effects, types of effects available?

No particular effect
But we find among others a phase inverter and a switch that improves OPL indescribable.

What is the connection?

Asymmetrical input TRS balanced input 6.35 and XLR
Same for outputs
DC9V

Brief .... everything I needed

<ul class="ul">

The general configuration is simple?

</ul>

Yes you press or release the switches depending on what you want, turn the knobs for varying degrees of fishery inputs and outputs

<ul>

The manual is clear and sufficient? ...

</ul>

In English and certainly not more than enough
<ul>

Editing sounds and effects is easy?

</ul>

No editing on computer. We must make good choices on the device and then we see if the plug is good or not

<ul class="ul">

The sound of your instruments or microphones is correctly reproduced? The preamp makes it clear or does it stain?

</ul>

He is responsible for sending the poom my cajon (via PG52) to my M-Audio Quattro and until then no problem. Saying that there is heat or other device I do not know, but it sure as with any tube preamp I sound pêchuUne Another thing is certain, my face condenser microphone powered by 48V are more polluted sector as a hum with the Phonic mixer.

<ul class="ul">

For how long have you been using it?

Purchase Date: October 2, 2009 after selling my mixer Phonic

<ul>

Did you try many other models before getting this one?

</ul>

I already have a Presonus TubePre I have always, and which I wanted to give a twin, but in store there was this little TUBE MP and yet it was the last.

<ul>

What thing do you like most/least about it?

</ul>

+ No bulky, he soon found his rightful place.
- As for the Presonus, connections have been at the forefront .... because then if I unplug the XLR mic and replace it with the jack bass, it's not very convenient. Well I know that Duke has the hole in the back, but the tap? At the front right? More convenient to monitor the approach plan anyway: MDR:
- An ON / OFF button is too complex so to save?

<ul>

What is your opinion about the value for the price?

</ul>

With the store where he comes he must never expect great prizes but I do not regret the investment.

<ul>

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...

</ul>

At ART? have to see if another product myself flashy .... but if I could assemble two TubePre side by side I would have much preferred.

Only 9 / 10 for no ON / OFF and input / outputs on the back.