Fairlight SX-36 audio interface
Fairlight will introduce in september at the IBC trade show in Amsterdam the new SX-36 audio interface for post-production Crystal Core systems.
The newest audio interface of the SX family is designed for post-production studios using the Fairlight Crystal Core system. It offers several analog and digital inputs and outputs as well as two mic preamps, MIDI and sync tools. The interface can be racked in 1U.
- 2 remote controllable mic/instrument preamps
- 8 balanced analog inputs
- 12 balanced analog outputs
- 9 digital stereo inputs (transformer-coupled AES)
- 11 digital stereo outputs (transformer-coupled AES)
- S/PDIF digital stereo in and out with sample rate converter
- MIDI In and Out
- 2 x 9-pin control ports
- 1 GPI and 1 GPO signals
- HD, video, wordclock and AES sync options
- MTC and LTC supported
- 12 assignable LED bargraphs
Full details are available at eu.fairlight.com.au. The Fairlight SX-36 will be showcased at IBC on september 12-17th.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?