M-Audio Sonica Theater 7.1 Usb
M-Audio Sonica Theater 7.1 Usb
Garath Garath
Publié le 11/22/06 à 19:49
I chose this card because it allows my iBook to have 7.1 sound via USB with no problem.
If you are looking for a map to the sound so professional, go your way, it's not about him.
The Sonica Theater is designed to manage the sound up to 7.1.

Installation without any problems. Everything is very simple and easy to implement. Consider any time Tlcharger the latest software on the site associated with M-Audio.

GETTING STARTED

No problem if you go take a look at the site of M-Audio from time to time for updates. Operation is intuitive trs.

I use it for 6 months and this card is rpond any use to which it is to say prtend grate kit 7.1 sound.
Having used another card prcedemment [hercules muse] the diffrence is empty. The Sonica Theater performs perfectly the role she is given.
What I particularly apprci virtualization is a stro on all my speakers and the possibility of rgler each individually.
I will change the sound card but only because I need professional equipment with between noon and another. For this rather usasge cinma home I would do exactly the same choice [especially on mac].