[Musikmesse] PreSonus Studio 192
PreSonus introduces at Musikmesse the Studio 192, its very first USB 3.0 audio interface equipped with XMAX mic preamps.
- USB 3.0 audio interface, 2.0 compatible
- Up to 26 inputs and 32 outputs simultaneously (8 x 14 at 192 kHz)
- Max resolution: 24-bit / 192 kHz
- 8 Class A solid-state XMAX mic preamps, digitally controlled from the interface or remotely from the AC Surface Control, Studio One or any MIDI-compatible DAW on Mac or PC
- 2 front mic/instrument inputs and 6 inputs on the rear
- 16-channel ADAT optical input and output (8 channels at 88.2 or 96 kHz)
- Coaxial S/PDIF stereo input and output
- Word Clock BNC input and output
- 8 balanced TRS outputs
- Balanced Main stereo outputs
- 2 independent headphone outputs with level controls
- Burr-Brown converters (118dB of dynamic range)
- StudioLive Fat Channel signal processing
- Built-in condenser microphone for talkback that can be routed to any channel
- Speaker switching systems
- Mute, Mono and Dim functions for the main mix
- 19” 1U rack format
- Provided 18V DC external power supply
The new PreSonus Studio 192 will be available during Q2, 2015. It will ship with a license for Studio One Artist DAW and the UC Surface software for Mac, iPad and Windows with support for touch functions on Windows 8.1. More info at www.presonus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] The future of the Komplete keyboards Native Instruments is at Musikmesse where they introduced upcoming new features for the Komplete Kontrol-S keyboards.
- [Musikmesse] The Marshall Plexi on UAD-2 Universal Audio and Softube introduce an emulation of the Marshall Plexi Super Lead guitar amp for the UAD-2 platform and Apollo interfaces.
- [Musikmesse] Softube announces Heartbeat Softube is attending Musikmesse where they are unveiling a new drum synth plug-in for classic beat lovers, the Heartbeat.