RME Audio Fireface UFX
This is not official yet but RME is about to introduce the Fireface UFX as the new RME audio interface, with 60 channels of audio.
Digitally controlled preamps, class converters and full 192 kHz operation are included. Low latency operation with USB or FireWire combined with active jitter suppression, level support, stand-alone functionality, RME's DIGICheck metering and analysis toolbox and identical operation on Windows PC and Mac.
TotalMix FX is a new digital mixer and signal router, driven by two DSP, with integrated EQ, Dynamics and Reverb/Echo effects up to 192 kHz plus built-in monitoring control.
The feature set is backed up by a bright multi-functional color display with full front panel metering for all 60 channels plus effect bus, and complete control of all key features - directly from the front of the UFX.
- 30 Input / 30 Output channels
- 12 x Analog I/O
- 4 x Mic/Instrument Preamp, digitally controlled
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O
- 2 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x FireWire 400
- 1 x USB 2.0
- TotalMix FX
- optional: Hardware Monitor Remote Control
All the information above is still unofficial, with more info on pricing and availability coming up soon.
Viewers of this article also read...
- FXpansion GURU Price reduced FXpansion has announced that the MSRP of GURU has been reduced from $249 to $149, a permanent price change.
- Studio Devil Updates Virtual Guitar Amp II Studio Devil has updated Virtual Guitar Amp II to v2.2, adding Pro Tools RTAS support for Windows.
- accSone crusherX-Mac! Updated accSone has announced the release of crusherX-Mac! v1.51, the first public (non-beta) release.