Terratec Producer Phase 26 Usb
Terratec Producer Phase 26 Usb

Phase 26 Usb, USB audio interface from Terratec Producer.

Robocop 08/18/2005

Terratec Producer Phase 26 Usb : Robocop's user review

• Partager
I chose this card to use on my laptop (Compaq Athlon 64), 768 M0 RAM, 8O GB HDD.

The manual is simplistic. Installation galre, inconceivable for a USB.

GETTING STARTED

This is a disaster. Installation ordeal, and unstable, again almost every time in XP SP2. No drivers available day for ages, and given the installer is a wonder how they could get a version 5.10.

Uninstallation approximate. Re-installation dplorable. Sometimes the ASIO does not install, sometimes the interface Son. And when everything seems fine, there is no signal from the keyboard.

Sometimes, gr facilities, re-detection, etc., you get a run certain features, notament the ASIO driver. But simply restart the PC for nothing is recognized.

For the more energetic, I note that even by removing all the cls in the registry and removing the main drivers in the Windows folder, Bugge same.

In short, drivers, unworthy of a reputable brand of this.

So I have a great hardware, and I can not use it.

I deprecated the product and the brand for its support and insignificant ... fee.

I do not Rasht a product of that brand. And I have a small Quenot against a doctor of a large computer store in Paris who assured me that the card silent nickel pilot issue, Systm and installation.