Adobe Updates Premiere Pro CS5
Adobe recently updated Premiere Pro CS5 to version 5.0.2.
Notable changes include:
- The Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 5.0.2 update adds Windows-based Mercury Playback Engine (MPE) support for new NVIDIA cards (GTX 470, Quadro 4000, Quadro 5000).
- The RED importer is now compatible with current RED firmware (build 30, v30.5.0), Mysterium X, and the most recent Color Science.
- Support for import and export of RED RMD files to and from REDCINE-X software.
- Support for XD-CAM HD export.
- Support for QuickTime files from JVC solid-state cameras.
- Support for source timecode in XDCAM 4:2:2 footage.
- Support for RED Rocket cards.
- Support for Broadcast Wave audio file format.
- Support for Broadcast Wave in OMF export.
- 10-bit DisplayPort support for NVIDIA Quadro cards (Windows only).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waves Video Sound Suite Waves turns to video and offers video editors a 6-plugin suite to improve sound and image.
- Barco RLM-W8 Barco's RLM-W8 is a 8,000 lumens, DLP WUXGA projector, designed to bring the saturated colors of three-chip DLPTM projection to events and fixed installations.
- Sony Updates Vegas Pro 9 Sony Creative Software has updated Vegas Pro to v9.0e.