Adobe Updates Premiere Pro CS5
Adobe recently updated Premiere Pro CS5 to version 5.0.2.
Notable changes include:
- The Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 5.0.2 update adds Windows-based Mercury Playback Engine (MPE) support for new NVIDIA cards (GTX 470, Quadro 4000, Quadro 5000).
- The RED importer is now compatible with current RED firmware (build 30, v30.5.0), Mysterium X, and the most recent Color Science.
- Support for import and export of RED RMD files to and from REDCINE-X software.
- Support for XD-CAM HD export.
- Support for QuickTime files from JVC solid-state cameras.
- Support for source timecode in XDCAM 4:2:2 footage.
- Support for RED Rocket cards.
- Support for Broadcast Wave audio file format.
- Support for Broadcast Wave in OMF export.
- 10-bit DisplayPort support for NVIDIA Quadro cards (Windows only).
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lumen, new software analog video synth Paracosm introduces its upcoming Lumen, a semi modular « analog » video synthesizer that will be released this summer for Mac OS X.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] A GoPro for Musicians GoPro, the leader in the portable camera market, showcases a Music Edition of its HERO3+, that we discovered today at Musikmesse 2014.
- Media Composer 7 featuring iZotope Insight iZotope and Avid partnered in order to include the Insight metering tools suite to the new Media Composer 7.