Orange Tree Samples CoreBass Pear
Orange Tree Samples has released CoreBass Pear, a bass sample library for Kontakt 2 and 3.
Using Kontakt's scripting engine, CoreBass Pear is designed to interpret the input from your MIDI controller (or sequenced MIDI data) in order to produce realistic bass tracks. CoreBass CoreBass Pear debuts a fretless slide technology designed to allow you to slide from one note to another at any speed.
The library was sampled both using a mic and directly from the output of the bass pickup—two separate signals which can be mixed to create a variety of different bass tones. You can select between the presets CoreBass Pear comes with, or create your own, all within the sample library's interface.
The library features:
- 400 MB of hand-tuned 24-bit samples
- Full sustain with natural decay and release samples
- Separate mic and DI samples
- Individually sampled strings
- 2x intelligent round-robin sample cycling
- Seamlessly slide from one note to any other
- Variable pre-pluck noises
- Dynamic vibrato
- Harmonics, string slaps, mutes, and other special effects
Audio demos are available at: www.orangetreesamples.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=6
Pricing & Availability
The CoreBass Pear Upright Bass Sample Library for Kontakt is available for an introductory price of $54.95 (normally $64.95) as a direct download.
The introductory discount will end on February 15th, 2009.
More information at www.orangetreesamples.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MeldaProduction MEqualizerLinearPhase MeldaProduction has announced the release of MEqualizerLinearPhase, an 8-band linear phase equalizer designed for mastering but also suitable for mixing.
- Heavyocity Evolve Expanded Content 2 Heavyocity has announced the release of Evolve Expanded Content 2.
- PropellerHead Massive Synthesis 0.99b ReFill This ReFill contains almost every previously released ReFill by eXode and previously unreleased patches from eXode's private library, according to Propellerhead.