MeldaProduction has announced the release of MEqualizerLinearPhase, an 8-band linear phase equalizer designed for mastering but also suitable for mixing.
MEqualizerLinearPhase is a tool for mastering, designed to have a clear sound with minimal distortion (measured below -160dB). It is designed not to smear transients or create mud, and not to alter the imaging and depth information of the original sound.
Itc an be used to enhance or correct difficult material like vocal or instrumental soloists and groups, orchestral recordings and complex mixes, without introducing any unwanted coloring.
- 8 band parametric linear phase equalizer with 7 types of filters - peak, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch.
- 3 equalization algorithms with (approximately) the same frequency response - true bidirectional filtering algorithm, FFT algorithm and standard non-linear phase equalization. Bidirectional filtering is designed to provide maximal accuracy and minimal noise ratio. As a supplement MEqualizerLinearPhase implements a standard equalization and FFT algorithm adopted in most cheap linear phase equalizers. This way you check all of the methods and find the best one for particular case.
- Adjustable dry/wet mix.
- User interface - You can change values and gain accuracy using Ctrl shortcuts and textual editing. Visualisation of resulting frequency response with almost zooming. Parameters are adjustable from the graph with advanced controls, integrated help using F1 or "?" buttons, etc.
- Q in range 0.05 to 10 with protection against pops and crackles.
- Adjustable upsampling 1x-4x to perform processing in 192kHz and higher sampling rates.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can access them in another song.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation - not recommended for the FFT mode.
Pricing & Availability
MEqualizerLinearPhase is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
It has an MSRP of Price €149 but is currently available for the introductory price of €75.
More info at www.meldaproduction.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Heavyocity Evolve Expanded Content 2 Heavyocity has announced the release of Evolve Expanded Content 2.
- PropellerHead Massive Synthesis 0.99b ReFill This ReFill contains almost every previously released ReFill by eXode and previously unreleased patches from eXode's private library, according to Propellerhead.
- AppKats.com Free Bundle AppKats.com has released the AppKats.com Free Bundle, 8 free environment modules for Logic Pro to control internal and external instruments and plug-ins.