[NAMM] Fxpansion BFD2 v2.1 Update
FXpansion has announced the debut of version 2.1 of BFD, which includes the following new features:
- Overloud's "Breverb BFD2 Edition" is now integrated into the BFD2 mixer - including, Hall, Plate, Room & Inverse algorithms.
- PSP's "Vintage Warmer BFD2 Edition" is now directly available in the BFD2 mixer.
- Improved synth engine supporting varied mic and articulation configurations.
- Many new third party expansion packs are in the pipeline to take advantage of these new features.
- Preset/Kit switching playlist, controllable via MIDI Program Change.
- In-place 'kit-piece preview' before loading.
- 'Load-on-demand RAM' optimization.
- Many new workflow enhancements in the Kit page, such as Copy, Swap and the ability to move kit-pieces between slots when loaded.
- Workflow improvements in the "Grooves Page", including new edit tools like the Roll Tool; Drum Track enhancements; Redo as well as Undo.
For more: www.fxpansion.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] BPM - Beat Production Machine MOTU has announced BPM, or Beat Production Machine, a rhythm production center for Mac and Windows that combines programming technology with playable virtual instrument operation inspired by the classic drum machines of the 80's and 90's.
- [NAMM] Renoise 2.0 & Discount Version 2.0 of Renoise is now available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- [NAMM] ReValver MK III RTAS Compatible Peavey Electronics has announced that its virtual tube-amplifier plug-in, ReValver Mk III, is now RTAS compatible.