FXpansion has announced that version 1.6 of Guru is now available as a free update to all registered Guru v1.x users.
Guru v1.6 incorporates several key new features and fixes:
- Note repeat, note erase and fixed-level triggering for the pads.
- Looping and phase flip per layer.
- Patterns can now be up to 16 pages (512 steps) long (increased from 4 pages).
- 16 stereo outputs (increased from 8).
- Instant graph record from MIDI CC.
- Skinning support.
- Various workflow and MIDI implementation enhancements (improvements to MIDI remote control, layer context menus etc.).
Pricing & Availability
Guru is also now available as a download only product from FXpansion’s web shop, priced at £129 / €199 / $249.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.