Native Instruments Updates Battery 3
Native Instruments recently updated Battery to version 3.2.2.
- New "Drum" mode in Saturator effect.
- New "Default Kit" option.
- New zero-latency convolution engine with optimized performance for low-latency settings.
- Numerical parameter value input.
- New Import formats: Akai MPC 5000, Alesis Fusion, Drumagog, Korg Triton, Roland Fantom, Yamaha Motif.
- Mac OS X: 64 Bit VST support.
- Mac OS X: 64 Bit support for Rex import.
Most important bug fixes:
- Fixes compatibility problems with Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion".
- Fixed crash when learning MIDI assignments in Automation Page.
- Improved File Browser response.
- Mac OS X 64 Bit: fixed crash when resolving samples in a host.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
Viewers of this article also read...
- algoriddim Updates djay for iPad to v1.3 algoriddim has updated djay for iPad to version 1.3.
- ProXL ProbaGate & VstNotesXL Go Free ProXL has announced that you can now download the full versions of the VstNotesXL and ProbaGate Windows VST plug-ins for free.
- Synthogy Updates Ivory II Synthogy has updated Ivory II to version 2.0.3.