Wavesfactory releases VQ Drums
Wavesfactory has released VQ Drums, a Ludwig Hollywood drum kit from 1964 for Kontakt available at half-price until November 30th.
VQ Drums is a sample library for Kontakt 4 (and above) that features a 1964 Ludwig Hollywood drum kit recorded with 10 microphone positions in a wooden studio.
- 2 kick beaters, 2 snares, 3 toms, 1 hi hat, 2 ride cymbals, 2 crash cymbals, 1 china and 1 splash including 1954 WFL Buddy Rich snare, 1970 Ludwig Supersensitive, Constantinople and K cymbals from the 1920s, 1940s and 1970s, played with Jason Bonham signature sticks.
- Advanced script to give the user total control over the instrument: purge/load, volume, pan, output channel, velocity curve, microphone bleeding, reverb, eq, compression, remapping, envelope, tune, enhanced kick and snare...
- 3D-rendered GUI.
- Artist presets by David Hurst, Dan Zank and Tapsa Kuusniemi (and more to come in the future)
VQ Drums is available now for a special introductory price of €24.95. It will go full price at €49 on November, 30th.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.