Dawner Prince Electronics presents Boonar, a multi-head drum echo based on the Binson Echorec.
Boonar is an effects pedal designed to recreate vintage Binson Echorec multi-tap magnetic drum echo-delay. Dawner Prince Effects seem particularly proud of this as they claim that "everything" from the original is there, from thick, juicy tube tone, multi-dimensional echo repeats melted with reverb decays, variable delay time up to a full second and separate playback heads switching system to a distinctive external look with a gold finish and green pulsating level indicator - all packed in a compact stompbox.
- Binson Echorec emulator with up to 1 second of adjustable delay time
- Separate playback heads switches for maximum of 16 possible combinations.
- Unique Drum Age control simulating aging characteristics of the magnetic memory system
- Footswitch control for Swell/Repeats mode
- True bypass or buffered trails switching system
- 9V DC input power requirements
Boonar multi-head drum echo carries a $349.95 USD MAP price. The first run is available exclusively from the Dawner Prince Electronics webshop.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.