MDrummer Updated to v2.0.9 + DVD Release
MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to v2.09 and announced that it is now also available on DVD.
The DVD version costs €169 whilst the download version is still €149.
Changes in v2.09:
- MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES) - every envelope can contain unlimited number of points of several curvature types and per-point smoothing with advanced user interface and ultra-high speed processing engine, which makes MDrummer approximately 150%-600% faster (measured on SSE2 machines), according to MeldaProduction. Everything computed in 64-bit as usual for maximal sonic quality.
- Custom signal shape morphing - signal editors now morph not only predefined signal shapes and but also any shape created using the envelope system. This applies to any signal editor from Synthesizer 4NN to any effect such as tremolo, vibrato or autopan.
- Advanced graph user interface - any graph editor (including envelopes) now contain additional methods for zooming and moving the viewed area using mouse-wheel and Alt shortcuts.
- Added bandpass to all oscillators in Synthesizer4NN.
- Advanced copy/paste in Synthesizer4NN.
- Velocity layer mode moved into layers panel for easier understandability.
- Fix: Layer name could not be correctly stored.
- Fix: Layer duplication.
- Fix: Secondary sample path change now applies immediately after edit.
- Fix: Selection in loop editor.
- Fix: Mode for the first oscillator in Synthesizer4NN disabled as it is useless.
- Fix: MAnalyzer fixed windows.
- Fix: Sample graph zooming direction.
For more info, check out www.meldaproduction.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Spectrasonics Omnisphere Updates Spectrasonics has released updates for Omnisphere: Omnisphere Software v1.0.3f, Omnisphere Patch Library v1.0.3 and Omnisphere Soundsource Library 1.0.2.
- UVI Workstation Updated to v1.0.14 Univers Sons / Ultimate Sound Bank have updated UVI Workstation to v1.0.14.
- Native Instruments [Kore Soundpack] Acoustic Refractions This new Kore Soundpack has sampled material with advanced processing in Kore, Absynth, and other sound engines included in Kore and Kore Player.