Spectrasonics Omnisphere Updates
Spectrasonics has released updates for Omnisphere: Omnisphere Software v1.0.3f, Omnisphere Patch Library v1.0.3 and Omnisphere Soundsource Library 1.0.2.
Omnisphere Software v1.0.3f
- Support for the 1.0.3 Patch Library.
Fixes for the following:
- Thumbnail images for small soundsources don't always update properly on Windows.
- Graphics artifacts when stepping through soundsources while details are displayed.
- MIDI learn clone and omni don't work with note MIDI learn.
- First arpeggiator note doesn't always trigger when looping in host.
- Problem with deep FM in synth mode when playing in a high register.
- Chorus echo noise at high sample rates and when changing tempo.
- Live touch mode for MIDI CC not working properly.
- Clicking in Radio Delay effect.
- Multis saved in Live mode would sometimes open in Stack mode.
Omnisphere Patch Library v1.0.3 Update
- Over 2000 new Omnisphere patches.
- Major reorganization of Factory Patch Library*.
- Improved Categories/Tagging to make locating sounds easier.
- "Type" attributes added for all categories.
- Expanded edition of Omnisphere Reference Guide.
- Numerous enhancements to the Patch Library.
Installs the following:
- Omnisphere Patch Library 1.0.3.
- Re-organized Atmosphere Patch Library.
- Taste of Omnisphere demo library.
- Reference Guide 1.0b.
- Fixes for broken patches.
- Latest factory default multi.
Omnisphere Soundsource Library v1.0.2
- Adds a fix for "Titanium Resonance Piano" Soundsource (updated version called "Titanium Resonator Piano").
- Adds a fix for "Toy Spoke Piano" Soundsource (updated version called "Toy Spokes Piano").
- Fixes loading problems with Distortion category.
- Adds more soundsources to Human Voices and Synthesizers categories for Atmosphere patch compatibility.
For more info, check out www.spectrasonics.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- UVI Workstation Updated to v1.0.14 Univers Sons / Ultimate Sound Bank have updated UVI Workstation to v1.0.14.
- Native Instruments [Kore Soundpack] Acoustic Refractions This new Kore Soundpack has sampled material with advanced processing in Kore, Absynth, and other sound engines included in Kore and Kore Player.
- Parking B Releases Zweeger v2.0 (Beta) Parking B has released a first beta version of Zweeger v2.0, which is a free modular extended MIDI filter and generator.