[NAMM] IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender App
IK Multimedia has announced AmpliTube Fender for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad: tone guitar rig apps with built-in recording studios offering Fender tone designed and developed in close cooperation with Fender.
The AmpliTube Fender app is derived from the desktop version of AmpliTube Fender, the app offers 5 Fender amp models - the '65 Deluxe Reverb, the Super-Sonic, the '65 Twin Reverb, the '59 Bassman LTD and the Pro Junior, and 6 Fender stompbox models - Tape Delay, Compressor, the Fender Blender, Phaser, Overdrive and Noise Filter.
The AmpliTube Fender signal chain is designed to allow the user to build Fender rigs with three simultaneous stompbox effects on iPhone/iPod touch (and four on iPad) running into an amplifier head, speaker cabinet and microphone. Each element of the tone is individually selectable, with controls for 'tweak-ability'. Plus, existing AmpliTube app users can add the components of AmpliTube Fender into their current app, incorporating that famous Fender tone into their current sound.
AmpliTube Fender features:
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multi-FX + recording app.
- Full rig with 3 stompboxes (iPhone)/4 (iPad) + amp with effects + cabinet + mic.
- 6 Fender Stomps - Fender Phaser, Fender Blender, Tape Delay, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter.
- 5 Fender Amps with matching Cabinets - '65 Deluxe Reverb, '65 Twin Reverb, '59 Bassman LTD, Super-Sonic and Pro Junior.
- 2 Mic models, dynamic and condenser.
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to full 4 tracks (iPhone)/8 tracks (iPad) recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase.
- Import and play up to 50 songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or from your computer.
- Tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender Mac/PC studio.
- Slow down or speed up to tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch.
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly.
- Includes tuner/metronome.
- Low-latency for real time playing.
- A free version also available - can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via the in-app purchase feature.
- Can be incorporated into the AmpliTube 2 for iPhone/iPad app via in-app purchase.
Pricing and Availability
The AmpliTube Fender apps for iPhone and iPad cost $14.99 each and will soon be available on the iTunes app store. A free version will also be available and will be expandable with individual amps and effects a-la-carte through in-app purchases. The 4-Track recorder and 8-Track recorder with master effects section on iPhone and iPad cost $9.99 and $14.99 respectively as an in-app purchase.
AmpliTube 2 for iPhone or iPad users will be able to add AmpliTube Fender stompbox and amplifier models as individual in-app purchases for $4.99 per amp, $2.99 per stomp box, or $14.99 for the entire bundle.
For more information visit:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Roland Duo-Capture UA-11 Roland announces the Duo-Capture UA-11 USB Audio Interface for computer-based recording on either Windows or Mac OS platforms.
- [NAMM] Roland Tri-Capture UA-33 Roland announces the Tri Capture UA-33 USB Audio Interface for either Windows or Mac OS platforms.
- [NAMM] Omnisphere 1.5 incl. "The Orb" Spectrasonics has announced and demonstrated a new version of their Power Synth Omnisphere at NAMM 2011.